heart strings

heart strings

Grow and Tell

The teething is really a nightmare. She is waking up every 3 hours or less. She hates teething rings. I have been trying everything. Well almost. Just trying to get through it. So therefore everything goes in the mouth, and we got a little head cold together as a result :( A recovered within 4 days. Mommy didn't do as well. I am just glad she seems to be a strong healthy girl and fights off things pretty quickly!
We finally are interested in using the Exersaucer
and big enough for it too!
Her little chunks almost touch the bottom of it entirely.
Remember when I posted after 4 wks she was holding the bottle and gabbing it to feed it to herself?
Well shortly after she stopped when Mommy changed the bottle to the BORN FREE because of all her fussing and gas and she was no longer interested in holding such a bulky thing, until... NOW!
Right before the 5 month mark. She is doing well with her hand strength and coordination!
GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment