heart strings

heart strings

Our first Halloween

Thanks to my friend Cindy who bought us our adorable little lady bug outfit. Audreyena got to wear it for Halloween and show off to some of the neighbors and at my Father's bosses Halloween party!  We just lucked out barley getting her into it because this darling little lady bug attire is a 6.mo attire and A is now into 9 months because of her length. Last week she weighed in at the Dr.'s at 16.lbs and 26.6"inches long.Our little lady bug is in the 90th percentile.

Audreyena had her first spooky Halloween experience. I wouldn't normally post photos that are not baby related but I had to show off the unbelievable job my Father's boss Cliff does decorating his home every year with animations. He is written up in the paper each year and has such a crowd in awh of this home.

2 comments:

  1. she looks gorgeous!! love the costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous! I can't believe how big she is getting and how she is changing!

    ReplyDelete