heart strings

heart strings

4 Months and still growing strong...

I keep hearing how this so called growth spurt is supposed to tapper off? Throughout this whole experience from the time we brought her home, I have to say I feel this is the most she ever grew in the short time. The reason I say this is not because I did constant weigh in's at the Dr's office but because she seemed to have gotten more use out of the 0-3 , and 3-6 clothing. This 6 month phase seems really short lived.
I have a ton of returns to do , sadly :( Thank Godness I kept the tags on most of the items so that I can exchange it or purchase something else for a larger size. The season is also changing so time to find more sleep and play's and or Dr.Dentons. At 4 months A weighs in at 15.5 lbs and 25.5" inches long.
I swear she feels like a 20lb turkey and my arms think so too!
Notice the drool? Yes that is our little one starting to teeth!
I love that she recognizes all little baby extremities and starts to stare and grab at them.
You will see how she has learned that she can seperate her fingers and grab at things in front of her.
She has even learned to hide from the camera almost strangling her bunny friend out of frustration ,trying to tell me, "That is enough Mommy!" Lol..


No comments:

Post a Comment