heart strings

heart strings

Registry nightmare!

I always imagined this process to be somewhat fun. Boy was I wrong! I was warned by two friends and even given emails for the must haves and the don't bothers. I took them to the store with me thinking I am ahead of the game and off Mom and I went. Well, not only was shopping for baby's overwhelming it was pretty darn expensive and the stuff was just plain awful ugly! I started to hyperventilate thinking  how is this stuff had to come into my home after I just got done decorating my home just so after 2 long years and just living in my space only less than 3 months?!? My Mother and I were not sure what happened but we lost hours of our life, and her and I were so drained going over everything with the sales associates in the store. Who knew a baby could need soo much stuff!!! This was insane. In my baby frenzy I even lost my cell phone in the store. I said to myself , I am not sure how I am going to do this once baby comes. It is funny because my cell phone is not the only thing that I lost that day , both Mom and I most definitely lost our minds that night in that store and dreaded going back to finish... 

Which brings to me to letting some of you know that might be considering to start a new family and would need help with anything baby related. Have you ever watched the show Pregnant in heels? It is one of my favorite shows.

My good friend Michelle is now starting a baby concierge that can help you with the stressful related things just like Rosie Pope. 

You can contact her on fb
Website soon to follow...



 

No comments:

Post a Comment