heart strings

heart strings

Baby steps to fall in love with the belly...

Or atleast trying too! Maternity photos are a way to embrace my growing self. A very difficult task for me to take photos during this time.When I would see I camera I would run away from friends or family when they went to take my photograph and really give them a hard time. Everyone pretty much knows how I feel about facebook, especially not to mention exposing myself feeling as huge as I feel putting myself  'out there'  and making my life so public about my condition throughout this pregnancy. I finally felt like I passed  one of the the major humps entering into my third trimester being 33wks. I thought maybe later I would regret not having one photo that I could share and say hey this was me during this stage, so why not make sure it was done by a  professional. Later on , the same photographer will come back to take newborns pictures. What a great idea!
What a beautiful day it turned out to be for our photo-shoot! We went to Tobay beach and September blue photography shot our maternity session. I was very pleased that Sandra worked hard to have the images just in time before the shower as I wanted to have some displayed as a backdrop. (Photos to follow of the shower.) After Some people viewed those photos they might have thought WOW Jennifer is so modest,[inserting sarcasm] or they just didn't get the concept. Either way, If everyone only knew how hard it was for me to love myself during this stage ,being a first time Mom to be and looking down at my belly and also in  mirror with multiple painful bruising's all over my stomach from the Lovenox injections that had to be taken every day.

 I felt my blog title for this post very appropriate baby steps...

and now to fall in with this miracle that I am proud to show with this photoshoot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment