heart strings

heart strings

Partly Sunny, with a chance of showers

Our BIG baby news is broken, we were so happy to finally come out and tell family and friends after it feeling like forever.
Or maybe did we make a mistake and jump the gun a bit too soon???
I started to think so, because my follow up OB appointment was the very next day to only be brought to tears! I was told I had very bad numbers on the NT scan along with low Pap,which means my chances of having a down syndrome baby were more likely than the norm. Unfortunately, at that visit I was alone and could not comprehend the news all at once and was very overwhelmed and distraught.
Through lots of sad and hurt emotions crying on my husbands shoulders, I decided to seek out advise from friends who were just recent Mommies.
Lot's were sympathetic and told me those tests are not always accurate, but one specific friend gave me sound advise and told me to call Dr. Kofinas who is a high risk specialty Doctor. She was sure he would help me get to the bottom of my concerns.
I cannot thank Tatiana  enough for helping me find this Doctor without her help, I do not know where I would be today.




No comments:

Post a Comment