I decided this was finally the time to come out and tell family and friends all at once.
I thought what a perfect way to announce our news. I was truly excited for the day , it almost felt like Christmas when I was a little girl. We decided how it would play out. Rich would take a photo of the family with my camera and than instead of saying "Everyone say cheese" He would say.." Everyone say Jennifer's pregnant!" The turn out was hysterical seeing both families reactions, but it is too bad we didn't catch it on video because the camera acted up at my Mother's house and we lost the emotions to the reaction in the second frame.
Here are some of the photos from that day....
At Mom's and Stepdad Ken's with family
Me and Step-Grandma Miecknowski
a little taken off guard , but here is a pic of Mom and Aunt Micki
and now on to my Father's later that day where My Inlaw's also attending Thanksgiving dinner.
Brother Mike even stopped by , so we were able to make the announcement with his presence.
First a family photo.
That day we also had our dearest friend Laura to attend our family Thanksgiving dinner.
Now Rich breaks the news...
Here comes the confusion and excitement ...
awh Dad Culen gives me a kiss and Mom Culen seems thrilled too!
My Dad was so sweet he would not let go of me after he was able to comprehend what was going on.
After we were done telling our immediate family I wrote a blanket text to my BIL's and SIL's along my close friends who have been in my life for years.
The text message said ,...
"Happy Thanksgiving all, This thanksgiving we are thankful to announce US + 1 this June :) "
We were so overwhelmed with such warm responses from people that were so happy for us.










No comments:
Post a Comment