heart strings

heart strings

Navel Gazing

My first Trimester is about over! Thank-goodness. I always thought 12 wks was the end , to my dismay I learned it was not actually until 14 weeks. The only thing I am waiting for now is the test results on my CVS preformed by Kofinas prenatal. I am positive about the outcome as I already had the preliminary results and everything looks normal.
Although all that worrying was for naut, I have decided that I was supposed to go through all of the trials and tribulations with my old OB. His odd bedside manor drove me to question his tactics. If it were not for this, I would have not learned the things I did about my pregnancy and that I need to be under the care of a high risk Doctors.
On a lighter note ,I also met a sweet technician in my new Dr's office who name is also Jennifer. 
She informed me that their are navel rings made for pregnancy.Yay!!!
So with some searching I found the just the right belly ring for me.
Sorry Mom, still not giving up that belly ring you hate so much. I refuse to have a hole in my belly button as my growing belly becomes larger. Our baby girl is due in June and on ebay I found a pearl stone for her birthday month.



No comments:

Post a Comment