More pix to come..8.2, 3:03 so glad it is over!




Omg, I did it! I was so scared.. I still am but looking at this little girl for the first time was so surreal. She starred back at me and instantly she stopped crying. It was just a crazy experience.
Not sure what color eyes she will have but they seem really deep blue and not gray at all..
Nobody prepares you after what is about to happen next.....
This is recovery, and now things will just get much worse from here. It has taken me tons of pain meds to get this much uploaded over 24hours later to let you all know how the progress of my recovery is going..WHICH IS VERY VERY BAD!
The good news is that baby C is doing great.. perfect and healthy.





This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! She's adorable! Can't wait to see more pics!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U!!!!!!! SHES SO BEAUTIFUL! NOT GONNA BOTHER YOU ANY MORE, ENJOY UR BBBBEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER, I'LL GET FILLED IN LATER! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteawe she is so adorable and perfect
ReplyDeleteOMG JEN! CONGRATS SHES GORGEOUS!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations mama!!!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is just stunning! You have a gorgeous little girl right there! Enjoy every minute of her and every second of being a mommy! Rest up and looking forward to meeting her in the near future!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely love the pics! I am sorry you are in so much pain. Can they give you something stronger? Are you making sure to take the percocet every four hours like clockwork and the anti-inflammatories? I promise, the day after is the worst and each day it gets a little better. Once they take the staples out, it is a ton better.
ReplyDelete