heart strings

heart strings

Arrival to Southside June 2nd, 9am.

Took the wrong the route so we got lost because I was too busy texting several of you on my way ..
We finally arrive but we are closer to 9:30 am. Thought we were late , turns out not a chance. We even had a wait in the waiting room before we were sent in...
  Trying very hard to stay calm and collected, but really am flipping out , so I smile for the camera because my husband is making me laugh with his silly jokes right before this major experience that is about to change our lives forever!


 We are told that #4 just went in and that we are #5 so that should be another hour from where we were scheduled which was noon. So I change into my designer gown and start to ham it up for the camera once again thinking , I probably won't be smiling in the next days thinking about all the pain I might endure.. Turns out the pink dot hospital gown is a big hit, the nurses are all chatting up a storm over it

Our OB arrives Dr. Pillitteri and finds himself cracking up that I brought my own gown..

Now it is 2 ish .. we apparently got bumped into a later slot..I am blogging and txting all of you so that you can read this right before I am headed into OR.
Rich wants to know why they don't make 'Real man surgical jumpsuits' Watching him get in that was pretty amusing.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE U I LOVE U I LOVE U!!!!!!! SHES SO BEAUTIFUL! NOT GONNA BOTHER YOU ANY MORE, ENJOY UR BBBBEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER, ILL GET FILLED IN LATER! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete