It is Monday 7:15 time to ask Dr. Mark Pillitteri OB/GYN if we can be released. I am tons of pain and scared out of my mind to go home, but I cannot stay in the hospital forever. At this point, I am not sleeping much here anyway , you get woken every 2 to 3 hours for all different reasons regardless. The hospital nurses were trying to push me out the day before, so at this point on day 4 I figured this was the best decision.
We get a lesson on bathing baby girl Audreyena and sign papers and pack everything up to head home.
I cannot Thank my Doctor enough for delivering a healthy baby and helping me make it through such a trying experience with the surgery. I am still under his care for some complications but overall I think we all are going to be just fine!
She is already out cold and we have not even started the car yet..
Rich tells me this is the most scared he has ever been driving in the car with her for the first time.
So I am trying to snap photos to show him she is a o.k and not to worry.
The kitties are eager to see us and anticipate our arrival , they are not sure what to make of us being out of the house for 4 days. The routine is completely disrupted.
It's official , today Martina learns she is no longer the princess of the house.
Looks like someone has to take a back seat and is depressed about it.
We will have to spend the next days fussing over baby and kitties so nobody feels left out!
Just another thing to add to that list , because at this point we really needed another job.






This is just too cute!!! Love it :)
ReplyDelete