We are home and into day 19. All of us are trying to adjust to each other and it has been a bit of a rough time. We have a long way to go, but I am finally starting to return emails , and call back family and some friends and or pick up the phone when you all are trying to call. We had our first visit to the pediatrician last Monday, and I also had my follow up with my OB and my stitch was removed.
Audreyena gained back her birth weight in less than 2 weeks and all we are healthy with no complaints.
I am still in some pain and not getting around as fast as I wanted to.
Audreyena Carynn 1 week old.
We had our newborn shoot and that also went very well , as I anticipated that to be no walk in the park and Audreyena ended up being an angel. We were very pleased and are looking forward to the photos from September blue photography.
Audreyena Carynn 1 week old.
We had our newborn shoot and that also went very well , as I anticipated that to be no walk in the park and Audreyena ended up being an angel. We were very pleased and are looking forward to the photos from September blue photography.



No comments:
Post a Comment