heart strings

heart strings

Quiet time my meditation for staying sane


I am trying to take all my Mommy advise and listen to what they say. Although it does not take a genius to figure out that things will not be quite so quiet once baby C arrives. I am doing everything I can to enjoy and love my quite time because I know that this will be all a memory of the past. I find myself driving with no radio sometimes and try not even to turn on the TV when I am home. I bask in the silence especially in the am while drinking my tea. Sometimes when I cannot sleep at night , which is more often than not , I look over at my husband sleeping so peacefully and just listen to that small noise he makes and think this will soon be something all of the past so enjoy it now while it lasts,us alone and just this noise. The best silence is when you can unwrap your mind, making space to listen by turning off your extra thoughts and focus on whatever the sound waves are coming toward you. . Staying with it and Breath deeply, it helps..

No comments:

Post a Comment