heart strings

heart strings

The hungry Mouse..


I decided to dedicate a post just for this.I call the title the hungry mouse because I never ate any of my strange cravings in big quantities. Mostly I just would nibble on most of them and decide they didn't appeal to me after all I just wanted to get the initial taste in my mouth. Some of these things I had not had since childhood or years.Warning: some might seem a bit bazaar , some might seem normal. I yet to hear another pregnant woman that didn't go through something similar.I did satisfy some of these cravings but not all. Either way I knew I might forget so I best jot it down now before Mommy brain kicks in.



Dying to eat cupcakes , I bought this great mix from Williams Sonoma
I am yet to make the cupcakes.. so lazy in the first Tri!

Salt and Vinegar potato chips
on wonder bread
any kind of Pickle
Trader Joes all natural Chocolate ice cream

 Dunkin Donuts chocolate filled cream doughnuts
I actually loath McDonald's or really any fast food place that is similar but for some strange reason I was destined to have an egg and cheese biscuit.  I begged my husband one am to get me this sinful pleasure , and don't you know the McDonald's workers they couldn't even get this right! I hate meat and there was bacon on it!YUK to the garbage it went. There went my nasty craving.. better off!
 Here is one my husband never found out about.
One day I went into store and this box of Entenmann's devils food cake was calling my name.
Once I got home , I had to shut up that evil devil on my shoulder, I quickly opened the box and it was like a slice of heaven. I decided I am not sharing this cake NO MATTER what. I found a hiding spot for it,and left the spoon inside the box. Each day whenever I found a fancy to give in to the calling I would run to that secret  hiding place and eat a spoonful.
 I bought another Entenmann's cake for Valentines day.
I am sad to report the spot was found out for this cake :-(
luckily this one was not as good , so I didn't mind the bust!

off I look for the next hiding spot for Oreos



...






No comments:

Post a Comment