heart strings

heart strings

Calming the belly

In first Tri I found myself nothing but having tons of nausea , I would literally do anything to make it stop. Listen to all those old wife's tales?Sure why not ??? So I found myself eating crackers, having pretzels, eat small meals all day long. Afterall, I thought what the heck do I know, I never gone through this type of thing before and if I had it was o.k to find a happy pill for it.
 For 9 or so more months I would not know what taking that happy pill meant to relieve any more pains or problems I would have . I would now have to trail and error with food or no food.
 I couldn't decide what which was worse not eating or eating a little a time.
As it turned out for me neither and NONE of the advise I got was good, not for me anyway. I walked around all day long either gagging or feeling just plain ill from the acid repeating on me.
Tums and Zantac never worked which were advised by my Dr. however what I had worked was the most odd things. I now had found  a deep developed LOVE for Cranberry Pomegranate juice (only ocean spray)
sipping a little at a time and kicking it off with  some spicy food seem to do the trick like a zesty Mexican dish.
and the spicer the better! I herd that spice counteracts the acid, but I am yet to be proven correct in that theory.


No comments:

Post a Comment