heart strings

heart strings

7 months!

It took me some time to post 7 months because things are just hectic from the Holidays. It is all about catching up in the next days. We finally found a new Dr. that seems to be a fit for us. I am am very pleased that the mad hunt is over after many months in the search and our trial and errors are over with the different pediatrician visits.
Our new Dr. weighed A in at 19lbs and 29" long. Coming in at the 90th percentile for height and head circumference.She explained to us our baby is perfectly  healthy and will be a tall girl.
Which I am not surprised being Mommy and Daddy are not small people :)
Check those long legs out..
We are starting to come out of 12 mo. and entering into 18 for length.
Mommy's happy girl!
 I wish I could freeze time :(






2 comments: