Finally the post of Baby A's nursery that my husband worked so hard on putting up new sheet-rock , crown molding, painting and painting again as I asked for those pretty pink stripes that were so tedious to create.
The curtains and tie backs are finally up and installed. I can only hope someday Audreyena loves the room as much as I did creating it for her :)
a perfect view of the stripes my husband painted..I was inspired by Pottery barn kids.
result
This black piece was my Mom's baby dresser. I found it in my Grandmothers basement. I decided to sand it down and spruce it up as an accent piece with black paint and adding a pink stripe antique crystal knobs.
The mirror was also my Grandmothers and was in her bathroom. What a can of paint will do!
Well she wasn't born with a silver spoon her mouth but my friends Laura and Debbie made sure they got her one from the one and only Tiffany's! I wonder why ;)
I truthfully never thought I needed the rocker. Boy was I wrong!!! I quickly got on line and started to price them out,I could not wait for this to arrive it seemed like weeks after I arrived home from the hospital.
The infamous crib that took my Inlaws forever to find for us as it was discontinued.It was well worth the find.
I was so happy that my curtains from Anthropologie ended up working so nicely with the Glenna Jean curtains and bedding.
A nice way to save a dollar is to check out criag's list for used baby items. I needed a changing table and I was able to get my hands on this great find. All it needed was a quick clean up and some new hardware.
If you notice Baby A is not having a problem being a prop on her changing table.
I had to come up with a creative idea to hang my diaper bag next to the changing table. I finally thought of something and searched for it all over on etsy. I found something similar but it still was not quite right.
Since I was to bogged down with baby I asked Dad if he would custom make this piece for me. Job well done Dad!

a perfect view of the stripes my husband painted..I was inspired by Pottery barn kids.
result
This black piece was my Mom's baby dresser. I found it in my Grandmothers basement. I decided to sand it down and spruce it up as an accent piece with black paint and adding a pink stripe antique crystal knobs.
The mirror was also my Grandmothers and was in her bathroom. What a can of paint will do!
Well she wasn't born with a silver spoon her mouth but my friends Laura and Debbie made sure they got her one from the one and only Tiffany's! I wonder why ;)
I truthfully never thought I needed the rocker. Boy was I wrong!!! I quickly got on line and started to price them out,I could not wait for this to arrive it seemed like weeks after I arrived home from the hospital.
The infamous crib that took my Inlaws forever to find for us as it was discontinued.It was well worth the find.
I was so happy that my curtains from Anthropologie ended up working so nicely with the Glenna Jean curtains and bedding.
A nice way to save a dollar is to check out criag's list for used baby items. I needed a changing table and I was able to get my hands on this great find. All it needed was a quick clean up and some new hardware.
If you notice Baby A is not having a problem being a prop on her changing table.
I had to come up with a creative idea to hang my diaper bag next to the changing table. I finally thought of something and searched for it all over on etsy. I found something similar but it still was not quite right.
Since I was to bogged down with baby I asked Dad if he would custom make this piece for me. Job well done Dad!
I had to use the room with every inch , there was no room for any more furniture as I hoped to get my Grandfathers amoire inside for all her clothes. Instead my husband figured out a creative way to add more racks inside the closet and I came up with an idea to use a hanging shoe rack from Target.
It worked out perfectly because I was able to separate all her onesies by size.
It worked out perfectly because I was able to separate all her onesies by size.
I love the old vintage shabby chic frames. My Grandmother had some neat things she collected over the years , they just needed a fresh can of cream paint to add to the feel of this room. The plan is to showcase baby A's Newborn photos.



OMG OMG OMG! This looks AmaZing!!! You are so talented!! I LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteNice work lady. Very girlie !
ReplyDelete