Crying and screaming while sleeping, days without a poop diaper, being overstimulated and cranky, Will not sleep anywhere but on top of Mommy or Daddy. Nothing will sooth baby A, rockers, and swings and fussing and coughing while eating.
How it has been an interesting turn of events in the past weeks. What I have learned is this is all part of the newborn stage and she is doing what most babies can or will do. After all it is her job ,as one of my dearest friends says!
The best part of this stage is baby A is starting to smile more and koo after she does get on occasion a nice restful sleep.
So today we hit the milestone of 6wks and I have images to share of her growth and also some hilarious faces she makes.
How can such an angel like this give us such a hard time?
Thanks to Silvana for providing us with this Rock n Play, it is such a lifesaver!
blowing bubbles seems to be her favorite thing to do as of late.
and so we tried to lay in the crib today for photography purposes only. Only she was not in love :(
now that is a happy baby!
So we tried a different prop, Grandmas Antique chair
wish I had more time to change settings on the camera.. truth be told Newborns won't allow for a novice like myself to figure out my settings.
However, I did capture those long legs!
Since it was such a nice day today , I decided it was a good day for a walk. Um.. unfortunately Baby A did not think this was the best idea.
I should have listened to her because I got some nice painful blisters.
*Note to self * flip flops is not part of the agenda on the next walk!














OMG she is the cutest! You are right, our stroller experiences were quite different LOL! I texted you, but I am not sure that you got it-I would pick up probiotics for Audreyena-they might help with her tummy issues!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable.
ReplyDelete