heart strings

heart strings

The Moment when...

I found out I need to start Lovenox I started to break down and cry. I was so depressed because I truthfully dreaded this diagnose.All the things I thought I couldn't do I have started to face head on. Giving blood more often than not, and swallowing tons of pills every night, and taking these injections to my belly every day was truly the topper due to my immense fear of needles. I am truly amazed at myself and wondering where all the strength has come from.
I have to also give my husband the credit he deserves because without him, I could have not have overcome the things I had to face as easily, as he is the brave one who has to endure my fingernails into his arm every night as he gives me this injection.

"If I had it to do
over again, I'd choose you. Again."

No comments:

Post a Comment