heart strings

heart strings

Labor of Love

Back to the hospital. This time it is ER. No matter how much I begged and pleated not to go, I was advised different. I am experiencing Braxton Hicks still and taking Procardia as prescribed but told to up the dosage in the last 24hours. I had been feeling ill all along but I was tolerating the uncomfortableness until this day when I now took 60mg instead of the 40mg. I knew that the meds is what got me but my Dr's insisted that I go get monitored as it was over the wknd and a holiday wknd non the less. Easter.

I drove myself to the hospital and tried to admit myself to the 6th floor, they would not let me in, and they forced me to ER. I cried and sobbed like a BIG huge baby because I really was hating the stress of being admitted to this unit. I sucked it up, and this was the only way medically that the Dr's would understand where this reaction was coming from. Unfortunately, I was also diagnosed with a UTI. There is always a positive side to the negative, so catching it in time is Key , esp in pregnant woman.

My sweet friend Jenny June came over that weekend to visit and cheer me up bringing me roses.
What a doll!


No comments:

Post a Comment