Shocked and in disbelief our test is positive. I didn't think it would happen for us on our 3 year Anniversary month. What a nice gift September brought us!
How I told my husband: I hugged him when he got home from work, he looked down at me and asked what is a matter , something is going on? I had the test behind my back and I handed it to him.
Husbands reaction to The Pink test : He looks at the test with a very inquisitive look on his face , controlled and excited he shouts "really"? He must of repeated that 3 or more times.
We decided until we had a Dr. appointment with a confirmed 'yes' to not get to excited, because I had been bleeding, very scary. :-(
Thankfully the following day is our emergency Dr. appointment due to the circumstances. GOOD NEWS turn out everything looks good and the bleeding sometimes happens. We were relieved and overwhelmed with a lot of emotions.
The Pink Test confirms our little miracle.
and my husband is so elated he runs off and soon returns with...



yayy im so happy for the both of you! im sitting here like a goon, smiling while reading your entire blog in one sitting! haha - corinne
ReplyDelete